The United States, also known as the United States, is the United States of America or the United States of America. It is a federal constitutional republic consisting of fifty state and a federal district. The country is located almost entirely in the western hemisphere: the 48 continental states and the capital, Washington, DC, are located between North America, the Pacific Ocean to the west, the Atlantic to the east, Canada to the north, and Mexico in the south. The state of Alaska is located in the northwestern part of the North American continent, bordering Canada in the east. Hawaii is located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. The United States also has 14 or so territorial waters scattered across the Caribbean and Pacific.
• Capital: Washington, D.C.
• Population: 325,365,189 (2017)
• GDP: $ 18.558 billion (2016)
• Area: 9,833,520 Km2
• English language,
• Time zone: UTC -4 to -12
U.S Investment Immigration program EB5 (EB5 stands for Employment Base Fith) is the fastest and safest program which provides “Green Card” for foreigners who desire to immigrate in U.S by investing. The program was created by the U.S government in 1990 and this helps to improve the situation of areas with high unemployment rate or rural areas. In the year 2003, the U.S government allows projects in Targeted Employment Area (TEA) to attract investment capital from many countries in the world, including Vietnam. Every year, the U.S government issues 10.000 EB5 visa, in which there are 3.000 visa with Investment Trust via Regional Centers (capital of USD 500.000/investment) and the rest for direct investment (capital of USD 1000.000/investment). Especially, as for Investment Trust, investor’s capital will be refund in cash or in stock. At the same time, investors also have yearly interest.
It takes from 1.5 to 2 years for EB5 application approval and issuing Green Card. After two years of Conditional Green Card, investors will send application to USCIS to ask for condition removal and get Unconditional Green Card.
- QUICK APPROVAL
The most advantaged point of EB5 program is that waiting time for approval is quick. It takes only from 18-24 months to get permanent resident card (Conditional Green Card) for his/her whole family.
- FREE ENTRY TO VISA
Entering U.S without visa: Investors do not need visa when entering U.S after getting Conditional Green Card
- FREE IN RESIDENCE
Free in choosing residence of everywhere in U.S: Investors and their family have the right to live and work everywhere in the country
- GUARANTY POLICY
Family Guaranty: Investors have the right to guarantee their family immediately once they get Green Card. Their children will study for free in public schools until high school level.
- KEEPING DUAL NATIONALITY
Keeping two nationalities: Nationality Law of U.S and Vietnam allow dual nationality. Investors can travel freely between the two countries.
- EXPANDING YOUR BUSINESS
Promoting business advantage: By approaching the largest market in the world, investors will open the door to wide range of business opportunities.
5 important points to notice when buying properties in US:
- Firstly, it is necessary to clarify what are exactly included in the property: land square, house square, other housing equipments: lighting system, curtain, cookstove, fridge, wahser, dryer,…In some cases, middleman does not clarify what are included and up to arrival, buyer find that these equipments had been brought with old owner, buyer will consider a ligitation.
- Secondly, it is necessary to study the neighborhood, whether or not the area is secure and quite. In addition, noticing if the property is maintained well or not is also a vital action.
- Thirdly, whether or not the region in which the property located is affected by development programs of federal or state government, for examples, infracstructure (roads, bridges,…) development.
- Fourthly, it is necessary to have a home inspector find out problems if any.
Finally, asking for property tax which has been paid to calculate the amount paid after the buying, if there are any differences or additions.